Sheldon Mitchell Biography
Sheldon Mitchell has studied Graphic Design and English literature at George Brown College and has spent over 15+ years studying Theater Production, Video Production and the Performing Arts. His most recent accomplishments are graduating from an accredited Business & Marketing program and establishing his own graphic design, photography and production companies: Sheldon Mitchell Designs, Get Pic’D and Get Skit’D?!
“I have received professional training in the areas of graphic design, photography and video production. For over the past 15 years I have been working in the graphic design industry both as a designer and a project manager.”
“I have interacted with various business owners and discovered that there was a great need for the services that I offered. I have established contacts and alliances within the graphics industry that I will utilize to create business for myself and members of the community.”
Summary of Skills:
- Completed graphic design training at George Brown College and Durham College
- Professional experience with Personal Computers and Macintosh computer operating systems
- Computer software skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Quark Xpress, InDesign, Word Perfect Adobe Photoshop, Flash / HTML Web Design and QuickBooks Spreadsheets
- A results- oriented and technical individual with professional training in Graphic Design, Business Administration, Project Management, Print Production and Customer Service.
- Strong project management, leadership and organization skills
- Actively participates in community development to create ideas among community members to improve community relations
- Specialized training in Illustration / Photography / Story Boarding / Theatre Production / Concept Design
Sheldon Mitchell has over 15+ years experience co-producing theatrical productions, independent films and various other community projects and initiatives. Sheldon Mitchell will continue to make dreams a visual reality.
To reach Sheldon Mitchell contact (416) 906-3579 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org