Our Photography Services
We have created a flexible and portable photographic system which can be employed in a variety of situations including home, office, business or personally significant location. Whether you need a relatively simple head and shoulders image, a more personalized executive or corporate portrait or a portfolio portrait image set, Sheldon Mitchell Designs is able to offer a session solution that is collaborative, efficient and relaxed with a minimum impact on your busy schedule.
We offer photography services to clients seeking print and/or web end use portrait images in the following areas :
- Business and Executive- individual and group – announcement,advertising and annual report images
- Corporate and Business special event documentation
- Model, Actor and Artist portfolios
We are very flexible about where and when I’ll work. Before setting up a shoot, we’ll talk about the ideas and emotions you want your photo to communicate. We’ll work out the details of price, licensing and location and set a date. Once all of those things are settled, we’ll do the shoot. Sheldon Mitchell Designs has various photography packages that we can customize to fit your specific needs.
Photography packages include (not limited to) the following:
• A photo shoot of approximately one hour
• Two or three outfit changes. I suggest you bring dressy, trendy and casual outfits.
• Approximately 100 exposures
• Two finalized images with blemishes touched up and color calibrated for printing
• I’ll prepare your photos in a printable headshot layout with your name on the bottom
• I’ll also provide your chosen photos in high resolution JPG for submission to print media, and web resolution JPG for use on websites
• I’ll provide your finalized images on CD or for Internet download
• A license to use the finalized photos for your personal promotional needs. You’ll be able to print as many headshots as you wish.
• The optional professional hair and makeup artist costs $100. If you’d like to hire a hair and makeup artist, please allow me a week to coordinate the dates and make sure we can have someone available for you.
We work with a number of very talented and skilled hair and makeup artists. Even if you do your own hair and makeup every day, we recommend that you hire a professional for your photos. The pros know how to get your look “just right” for the camera. Makeup for photography is slightly different and requires more perfection than everyday makeup. The cost is $100 per look per person for this service.
How to book your photography packages for photo shoots:
1. Contact me to discuss your headshots. We’ll talk about the intended purpose, decide if you need a hair and makeup artist, and answer any of your questions about the process.
2. While we’re on the phone, we’ll decide a date for your shoot. Typically I need about five business days to line everything up, but if you’re in a real hurry, we may be able do it sooner.
3. Pay your deposit for the shoot. The deposit is 50% of the fee for the shoot. It holds your reservation on that time slot. The deposit is non-refundable. However, if you need to cancel or re-schedule, you may do so up to 48 hours before your shoot without losing the deposit.
4. Once I’ve received your deposit, we’re all ready to go. You just need to show up for your shoot and let me take care of the rest!
What to bring:
• Two or three different outfits representing the styles you’d like to portray in your photography photo shoot. I recommend casual, slightly dressy, and trendy outfits. You should try to avoid colors that are too loud and bright, and also avoid strong patterns, logos, or other distracting elements in your clothing.
• If you have dry or chapped lips, consider bringing some lip balm or Chapstick.
• If you have red eyes, consider bringing some eye drops, like Visine.
• If you’ve arranged with me for a hair and makeup artist, show up with clean hair and no makeup on. If you are doing your own hair and makeup, please arrive with your styling already done. You can bring hair products and makeup to do touch ups and adjustments here if you wish.
• Bring some music that you like to listen to. It’s not mandatory, but it’s fun!
• Payment for the photo shoot, and the hair and makeup if you’ve chosen that option
To book your photography project contact (416) 906-3579 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org